JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A61E2D36-D8EE-440C-AF4E-3A9FC97854DD.jpeg

These things have come a long way and it's now kind of a Lego set modular toy imo. The modular options for it are huge now. Hopefully will be a dedicated bump fire gun for me. Barrels are only $55 if you burn one out. I'll probably buy a spare or 2 cuz I definitely plan on burning one out. Complete uppers are only around $100. Glock mag grip is $100. Multiple upper options such as side charging with top rail. Hand guard add on options. Extended faux suppressor options. Multiple brace and stock options. Cheers!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Bought a Glock mag lower and side folding adapter for $180 total. So then I'll throw a left over brace on a standard buffer tube on it. Thought about the handguard and putting real suppressor under it but I kind of want to shoot as is first (both with and without real suppressor) just to see if handguard might be helpful for bump firing.

Might be worth getting a Glock drum mag if they hold up to bump fire rate. Have never shot Glock drum mag so I don't know if they are reliable or not. Plus I have tons of regular stick mags but they max out at 33 rounds.

Last Edited:
For anyone buying the new model that claims it's compatible with Sten mags, it isn't.
After a buddy of mine purchased his new model, we found out it only accepts the tapco style Sten mags that MPA produces.
They do not accept surplus Sten mags without extreme modification.

We tried two dozen Sten mags for fit, the tabs on the steel mags prevent full insertion, however we also found that the head of the mags (about 90%) were too large to even go in.

You could loosen the grip screws and bend in the tabs on the steel Sten mags.. but we gave up and decided to have him just get the polymer mags ($35.99) on MPAs website.

As @ilikegunspdx did, swap the grip module out with the Glock mag version (roughly $100, and very easy to convert)
Then you'll have an unlimited supply.
That or simply get the Glock mag version to begin with.

A couple first impressions. Aluminum lower. I wasn't expecting that. Trigger is lighter than I thought it would be. Sites are crude. The 1 supplied magazine is kind of a cheesy plastic. Probably works fine but I would like to see metal lips (baseplate is metal). I didn't even look at bolt or innerds etc yet. But seems to be very simple, metal toy. Love the paddle release. Should be fun to shoot and really fun to bump fire. In theory. We'll see. Actually pretty well balanced. Hoping to get suppressor next week and possibly brace adapter and Glock mag lower grip so I might wait to try it out until then.

F8E7D1C9-61AB-4870-A6AF-11AAF690639C.jpeg
47F775A4-D19E-4418-A3C9-F705D7D5D37B.jpeg
CE8422F8-833E-4A00-BFFE-C7FA16F9ED3B.jpeg

Last Edited:
How do you get the "$399 price to display?
If it's no longer $399 then they must have raised it. Seems pretty random how long a daily deal lasts, must be based on amount in inventory I'm guessing? I bought one gun on thier daily deal recently for $999. 2 days later it was $1299. A week later it was back to $1799 regular price. They had a 10/22 recently for $219 I think it was. It went up to $249 after a couple hours only. Have to act fast on these if it's something you really want (imo).

@sobo you need one of these. ;)
Indeed, it might be time for me to get back into "MAC toys" once again... but I fear that Jackboot Jay and Sideshow Bob have passed laws in the People's Republic of Washington that would "legally" prevent me from owning such abject deliciousness...

Spring 1984 (MAC 10).01.jpg

But what really I want to know is, who is @skidder and why does he have me on ignore (Posts 9 and 11)? I don't even know this chap from Adam, and yet he's blocked me? WTF... :s0092:

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top