JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They just started shipping these. Based on the old Autauga 32 which had a good reputation for quality IIRC.

$300, light, small, milled 4140 construction, lifetime warranty.

Production details: <broken link removed>

Product line: <broken link removed>

The Security Store is listed as a dealer so I called them Friday. Fella didn't know anything about them and said that it would be a special order item.:confused: I asked him if he was a Masterpiece dealer so why the special order. He said to call back in a couple of hours and he would contact Masterpiece. I didn't call back.

Will anybody other than The Security Store carry these? I want a MPA380B and an extra magazine.

One third the price of a 380 Seecamp. Anyone else like the looks of these?

MPA380B L 4.4 H 3.3.jpg

Looks like an Autauga MK II .32acp from a years ago, I think they went out of business 7-10 years ago. Basically a Seecamp clone, decent gun for the price back then.

For an extra $100 you could get a real Seecamp that will have much better resale value.

For an extra $100 you could get a real Seecamp that will have much better resale value.
I bought two NIB Seecamp 32s 15 years ago and paid $275 each. I still have mine, the other one went out the door with the she-devil.

I'd rather have a 380ACP though. More power, better ammo versatility and no possibility of rim-lock. I hope it stabilises the 380 Cor-Bon DPX load that equals a 9mm in expansion and penetration.

LWS380s go for $800 if you can find one since the waiting period is a couple of years. You have to get on a waiting list in order to qualify for another waiting list, seriously. The going rate has been above $1,100 for several years but recently the factory has been catching up to demand so they can be found for under a grand if you pound the auction sites.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top