JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sketchy or Nah? Missouri Mass Cell Phones, Stolen Propane Tanks and Now Mystery Man in Woods…

Posted on December 12, 2015 by sundance
After numerous articles all around Missouri citing strange bulk throw-away phone purchases, and then a report of stolen propane tanks, a trail-cam catches a picture of a strangely behaving man in the woods and social media erupts.
MADISON COUNTY, MO (KFVS) – A picture from a trail camera in Madison County, Mo. is spreading like wildfire in the Heartland.
man-in-missouri.jpg
The picture shows a man walking in the woods near rural Fredericktown.
There wouldn't be anything too unusual about it, but it has some people concerned. In light of recent cell phone purchases in the area that are being investigated by the FBI as suspicious, they are jumping to conclusions.
Many people are talking about it because they don't know who the man is.
"I didn't know who the guy was, but I didn't think anything too bad, I thought it just a guy on the side of the highway," John Wooldridge said.
Wooldridge said he believes he had an encounter with the man caught on this trail camera outside of Fredericktown.
"I was just leaving the house and seen a man cross the highway, so I kind of watched him because I figured he was an hitchhiker," he said.
That's when Wooldridge said the man ran across the highway and into the woods headed towards his house. Wooldridge said he went to go figure out why
"He came out of the woods, screaming arms wailing, making a fist just screaming," he said.
Wooldridge called police who patrolled the area, but didn't see him again. (read more) CWEvjfpUYAIGe_k.jpg

Follow
https://twitter.com/download

NwQlgLv9_bigger.jpg Pokerman4Trump @Pokerman4T

@realDonaldTrump @Carolde @DanScavino @mitchellvii @TNCTrumpNews why would anyone profile? Picture taken 12/9
7:03 PM - 12 Dec 2015

He's from the planet Fubaristan and the circle is the spot where his transporter beam touched down...he's here looking for 72 Earth girls...
...he's heard rumors that they're "easy", and should be a sure thing if he offers them each a free cellphone

Last Edited:
Explosivs found in woods near purchase of phones

Cops FoundExplosives Not Far From Where Suspicious Number Of Cellphones Bought
http://Cops FoundExplosives Not Far...lphones Bought
Remember those multiple cellphone purchases and the stolen propane tanks? Guess what was found in October near where the phones were bought? Nothing going on there…
Via <broken link removed>
Turns out there was a hidden stash of explosives at the Mark Twain National Forest in Mid-Missouri in October right next to where we just learned all these cell phone purchases were. Coincidence? I think not.
From Mad World News:
The mystery into the Missouri Muslims buying up hundreds of cellphones from several Walmart stores, just took a concerning turn for the worst, because of what was discovered buried near where the purchases were made. One alert man noticed something strange about the ground and called police to the scene, but nobody was prepared for what was found right under foot.
Since the suspicious activity first leaked last week, the investigation has progressively revealed worse details, working retroactively to bring to light every alarming thing that happened before two men were stopped in a Lebanon Walmart. Now, it seems to have reach a head, after an incident in October provides some potential answers as to what is being plotted from the center of our country, and what targets are at imminent risk.
<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR