JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"This defendant sold dozens of high powered firearms......said U.S. Attorney Jenny A. Durkan "

As opposed to selling dozens of low powered firearms. Friken drama queen.

No doubt she deserves jail.......Still a hit piece against private sales.......

“This defendant sold dozens of high powered firearms with no sales record and no concern about where these guns would end up,” said U.S. Attorney Jenny A. Durkan in a statement. “

"The sales were made in crowded parking lots and other locations with no security, no background checks and no protection for the public. One of our top priorities is to stop the illegal flow of guns into our communities, ” said Durkan.

"The sales were made in crowded parking lots and other locations with no security, no background checks and no protection for the public. One of our top priorities is to stop the illegal flow of guns into our communities, ” said Durkan.

Uh oh...I better knock of the shady deals in the crowded Cabelas parking lot with no security that are putting the public in danger. And can I get a definition of "high power"?

here is a relevant part from the article, she was ALREADY convicted of meth possession which is apparently, a Class C Felony in Washington's laws? So, the crux is that she was a prohibited person engaged in selling drugs along with firearms... the article did not make THAT distinction between legal face to face sales of firearms and the illegal sales of firearms by a prohibited person..... in fact, she was already breaking laws by merely possessing firearms as a Felon....

maybe high powered guns have turbochargers, gotta get me one

the libtards gotta get it together, a .375 H&H bolt gun is definitly not high powered, but a mousegun AR is?

No doubt she deserves jail.......Still a hit piece against private sales.......

"This defendant sold dozens of high powered firearms with no sales record and no concern about where these guns would end up," said U.S. Attorney Jenny A. Durkan in a statement. "

"The sales were made in crowded parking lots and other locations with no security, no background checks and no protection for the public. One of our top priorities is to stop the illegal flow of guns into our communities, " said Durkan.

maybe she was in on "Fast & Furious" us govt gun running by justice department? is a 7.62X54R from my mosin nagant "high powered" or is only .223/556 from a "black assault weapon "high powered"?????

FZRider;1052563 And can I get a definition of "high power"?[/QUOTE said:
where I come from shooting DCM matches, high power means larger rifle calibers. .223, .308, 30-06 and so on. A .22lr match rifle is not a high power rifle.

I wonder if any of the stolen firearms came from Kesselrings back door or Lynnwood Guns and Ammo break-in?
NOTE: I'll post links to both when I find them again.

Let's not forget the gun grab at Sportco in Fife, Washington. I may be wrong but I remember something about 40 guns taken that night.

Of course the AG doesn't care - the statements were purposely worded to make people believe that private sales without a "sales record" or BGC are illegal or at least a very bad thing if anyone calls him on it (in which case I am sure he would then go off on a rant about how it *should* be illegal and this case proves it).

As for whether she should be arrested - well yeah, she broke the law and she knew it.

However, the bigger question is should these laws - selling illicit drugs - be in place?

As a Libertarian I believe that adults should be able to possess, consume and buy any drug they want without restriction. It is not the business of government to be our nanny and control what we consume or possess.

Selling - I can see some restrictions on that, the same restrictions we have on aspirin; i.e., the substance should be what it is presented as (e.g., aspirin, not aspirin with strychnine) and no seller should sell it as "effective" for any purpose other than what it is effective for (the FDA says you can't sell aspirin as a cure for cancer). Beyond those restrictions, then yes, I should be able to sell you a bottle of aspirin or a bottle of heroin - if you are a mentally competent adult.

But this person got caught knowingly and purposely breaking the law. Until the law is changed, obey it.

If there were stolen firearms, then of course, theft and sales of stolen items, regardless of what they are, is and should be illegal.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top