JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my Marlin Model 45 Camp Carbine. Price is $800

This is the 45acp model. Uses standard GI 45 Auto magazines.
Serial Number is 055877xx. (See pictures)

I put Skinner Tactical (protective wing) front and rear sights on the rifle.
The magazine disconnect was removed so non-GI magazines would work, but I have the original parts.
The original front and rear sights, including front sight hood (hood is not in pictures) and
the 2 front sight screws are included and so are the disconnector parts.
Both modifications are reversible.
Allen wrenches for the Skinners are included.
A Wolff 21 pound recoil spring is included but the rifle is equipped with the OEM spring,
because kids have trouble operating the heavy duty Wolff.
The buffer is only a couple years old (I installed it) and shows use but is not battered or
cracked.

The rifle works fine. The disconnector can be reinstalled. All the parts are there.

The sale includes two 11rd Mec-Gar (Italy) nickel plated magazines in nearly new condition.
I bought the magazines new from DSG. Includes also a double nylon mag pouch (for standard GI mags) that I had strapped on the buttstock.

Stock is the "checkered" version. It has some minor dings. No scratches through the finish
except small ones near the sling studs from sling swivels rubbing and one small one just
ahead of the bolt handle and several very small scratches and dings. No stock cracks,
including behind the receiver. Recoil pad is fine. Finish is good. Sling studs are present.
Look at the pictures.

Metal and bore are nice. No rust. Nothing but minor wear marks on moving parts, and buffing
on the matte finish atop the receiver from a scope rail, and other, minor marks. No drilling or tapping was required for the sights.
Plastic trigger housing is solid, there are no cracks, and it is not solvent damaged. It is
the trigger housing version with the bolt hold-open lock.

I don't know the round count through this. I got it used. I put at most 300 through it.

It's a nice rifle and the $150 Skinner sights make it nicer and faster to aim. I can supply
more pictures and would be happy to have you inspect the gun.

No box. No sling. No manual.

Buyer pays all Oregon and other transfer fees. I am near Newberg and prefer to transfer at
TJ Gun Sales in McMinnville. Let me know if you have a more convenient, guns-only gun dealer
near you.

Not interested in trades. Payment in cash at time of transfer at the gun dealer.
This sale is for Oregon buyers only.
I might consider out of state FFL-to-FFL shipping later, but only if this sale fails.

If my response is slow or interrupted, I will handle messages in order. I prefer private
messages rather than reply comments (doing both is fine), because PM helps give buyer some
confidentiality, and because I will receive email advising me of the PM. I won't be aware of
reply comments as quickly.
LeftFull.JPG RightFull.JPG RtButt1.JPG RtReceiver2.JPG RtForend3.JPG RtFront4.JPG LeftButt21.JPG LeftRcvr3.JPG LeftBbl4.JPG BottomButt1.JPG BottomRcvr2.JPG BottomBbl3.JPG BottomBblMetal.JPG BottomMetalRcvr.JPG BottomRcvr2.JPG BtmRcvrMetal.JPG StochWellrear.JPG SN.JPG RollMark.JPG RollWarning.JPG RearSight.JPG FrontSight.JPG TrgHouseRt.JPG TrgHouseLeft.JPG TrgHouseInside.JPG Parts.JPG RcvrBuffer.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.