JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Marlin Model 1894cl classic - 25-20 win -NEW or like new! Still has sticker on stock
No Box
Was originally my grandfathers. This is in near perfect condition. See pictures. I can meet you at my FFL in Vancouver, or ship from my FFL to yours.

IMG_4260.JPG IMG_4249.JPG IMG_4250.JPG IMG_4251.JPG IMG_4252.JPG IMG_4253.JPG IMG_4254.JPG IMG_4256.JPG IMG_4257.JPG IMG_4258.JPG IMG_4259.JPG IMG_4260.JPG IMG_4262.JPG IMG_4263.JPG IMG_4264.JPG IMG_4264.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Nice rifle. So it was your grandfather's but it doesn't say when it was purchased so excuse my ignorance with these but what year or range with this have been made?

Nice rifle. So it was your grandfather's but it doesn't say when it was purchased so excuse my ignorance with these but what year or range with this have been made?
Hi,
When I put the serial number into the marlin dates of manufacture it comes back as "either Mar of 1968 or 1988"

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.