JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Estacada
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi there,

For sale here is my Marlin 60SS. As far as I can tell this model has been discontinued, which is too bad as this has been an excellent rifle for me, especially with the upgraded iron sights (original front sight will be included as well). The Tech Sights have been installed by a professional gunsmith, and this has sat in my safe unused for years. I've only taken it shooting twice and so it probably has about 100 rounds through it and is essentially like new.

Check out the pictures and contact me with any questions.

Thanks,

David 503.961.5960

Marlin 60.jpeg

stamp.jpeg

front sight.jpeg

rear sight.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks. It really is a great rifle.

I don't really want to do the cross metro area trek unless the buyer has a CHL as that way I don't have to drive back days later once the transfer gets approved. Did that a couple times a while back and I'm just too busy lately for the back and forth thing. If you have other ideas, I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks. It really is a great rifle.

I don't really want to do the cross metro area trek unless the buyer has a CHL as that way I don't have to drive back days later once the transfer gets approved. Did that a couple times a while back and I'm just too busy lately for the back and forth thing. If you have other ideas, I'm open to suggestions.
Tigard Pawn off hwy99 will hold the firearm in case of background check being delayed. Just a heads up🤙🏽

Oh cool. Good to know. Thanks! I don't mind one round trip to the west side, just don't want to have to go back. :)

I've done a dozen or so transfers over the last few years at "Tigard Pawn 4 More" and "A Cut Above Pawn Shop", several of which required multi-day wait times for the background check to clear, and the seller was never required to return to the FFL. From what I understand, the seller is allowed to leave as soon as the SN of the firearm is checked to ensure it hasn't been reported stolen. This generally takes about 5 minutes.
Anyway, if you're still concerned about it, you can always call the FFL beforehand to double-check what their policy is :).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top