JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My sons model 60 does not want to eject .22 shells and I've read if you change the ejector spring that it fixes the problem. You guys had any luck with somrthing like that.

buddy of mine has one, when it starts acting up he takes the stock off hoses it out with brake cleaner, blow it out with compressed air and give it a shot of wd-40, good to go for another 1000 rds or so.:s0114::s0114:

bought one that did the same thing.
took it all apart cleaned the bubble gum out of it and it runs fine.
some do have the buffer crack and some times that is the issue besides not cleaning them enough

I have one that I put a new lifter spring in thinking it would cure all, and it did, but it took a bit of fine tuning to get the ejector end of it work correctly, so don't be surprised if the new part doesn't fall right in and work perfectly the first time. Small tweaks made a giant difference in performance, so take it slow if the new one needs adjusting. Good luck, and have fun!

Don't take anything you care about to OregonJohn to work on, he'll screw it up good. Naw just kinding. He sharpened the extractor so that it bites into the .22 case better. Thanks OJ

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top