JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a 1980 Marlin 39A. Like all Marlin 39As this one is a tack driver. See 75 yrd. 3 shot group below shot with a receiver sight
I'd say the blueing is about 95+ % No rub marks except a little at the muzzle and some light scratches on the mag tube
The wood has no deep scratches or dings. Just one or two light scratches. One on the butt stock and one on the forearm
There are no visible cracks in the wood
The sale is for the rifle in stock form only
Not interested in any trades.
$1000.00 firm Cash or USPS M.O.
Transfer to be done at A Cut Above in Beaverton or Al's Gun Shop in Verboot

Any questions call 5 zero 3 - 7 zero 2 - 7 5 zero 2
Jay
01.JPG 02.JPG 03.JPG 04.JPG 05.JPG 06.JPG 07.JPG 08.JPG 09.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG 14.JPG 15.JPG 16.JPG 48 Marlin 39A 75 yd. grp..JPG 45 Marlin 39A .JPG DSC00107.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I sent you a PM inquiring about shipping to WA to an FFL. I understand if you're not interested but wanted to ensure you at least knew of my interest.

I sent you a PM inquiring about shipping to WA to an FFL. I understand if you're not interested but wanted to ensure you at least knew of my interest.
I'm sorry it took so long to reply to you. I didn't get any notification that I had a message.
Well anyway I decided to keep the rifle. I just bought a 39M which was manufactured after the Mountie

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.