JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1979 New Haven mfg
Clean, no extra holes or metal issues
Marbles buckhorn rear sight has replaced the original

$800

2IwvTR7.jpg t7QaTKP.jpg xmJGLaV.jpg

^ yes, thanks otter, it is microgroove

I have an offer but still waiting on a confirmation from the prospective buyer.

I'm new to this forum, but is there a Public "I'll take it" rule like Rokslide or 24hr?

I'm new to this forum, but is there a Public "I'll take it" rule like Rokslide or 24hr?

Other forums have used such a "rule." But, I don't KNOW if there is such a "rule" here. Anyway, it's worthless. As such a "rule" is not LAW.

You know......contract law.....offer and acceptance.

Anyway.....For ME.....

If I see a bargain and I'm willing to pay the full price. I'd post, "I'll take it." But, that's me.*. I know that I can't enforce a sale just because I posted first.

BTW, I also know that.....the seller might just be getting offers or may have received private mail, ahead of my posting.

Sellers could make it clear but, oh well!

Most importantly......I like to put my phone number in my private mail to the seller. I hate playing mail tag.

Then, if I were going to try and trade or make an offer (less than asking price).....I feel it's best to use the private mail function for that. You know, some times a seller may not be reading his mail.....so, I like to leave a post in the original thread, telling the seller of my incoming mail.

I also like to post some of my questions about an item (that I think will be useful to all interested parties). Like: the micro groove barrel inquiry.

*However......I will also expect it to pass my final inspection (you know: bad photos, no photos, lack of details, not as represented, etc..) and of course we will still have to agree on a meeting place and time for the inspection and FFL transfer. Some people list themselves as being from x but, they are actually in y. Thus, making things even more difficult.

This is for ME. It is NOT even remotely a "rule". It's just how I like to roll.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.