JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Hey everyone I have a lot of once fired brass ranging from 9mm to 308 Winchester. I'm wondering if there is a market for reselling it by the pound or how someone might get rid of it? I don't ever plan on reloading (don't have the patience lol) I always pick up my brass so it's beginning to pile up.
thanks!
Sorry if this isn't the right thread to post this on.

Check the ads or Gunbroker for prices. Post in the classified ads here to sell. If separating lots and shipping or meeting people is too time consuming, sell in a large lot.

Check the ads or Gunbroker for prices. Post in the classified ads here to sell. If separating lots and shipping or meeting people is too time consuming, sell in a large lot.
GunBroker prices are over inflated! That is not a good source for values unless you want to spend the time in the advanced search query looking up completed item listings but again the prices are inflated so take it all with a grain of salt or skepticism if you may. I never buy by the pound but once fired pistol brass can get you .03 to .05 a round and 556 Lake City .07 to .10

I would love to buy the pistol brass. The range I shoot at sells once-fired brass. The money goes to fund the youth shooting league. I pay $6/scoop for .40. $7/scoop for 9mm. I don't remember how much per scoop they charge for the other calibers.

Hey guys sorry for the late response had to work today and took sometime to count these out haha. I got 1.5k of 223/556 counted out and I'm hoping to separate and finish the rest tmrw.

743E8DB1-BB78-4A54-8925-51A7EBBEE7F8.jpeg 7BE602B2-16BE-4FE8-BA78-4194CA2B7775.jpeg DDA9A421-3639-429C-8683-29DA55EE3C6C.jpeg

I would love to buy the pistol brass. The range I shoot at sells once-fired brass. The money goes to fund the youth shooting league. I pay $6/scoop for .40. $7/scoop for 9mm. I don't remember how much per scoop they charge for the other calibers.
I still have to separate the pistol brass sorry for the wait

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews