JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
@Joe Link I've been wondering for a while - would it be possible, in search results, to show what threads are already closed/locked? It doesn't appear in search results, and you have to open the thread to find out whether the classified is still active. For example, here is a screen shot I did on a search just for reference - several of the listings in this capture are closed/locked threads, but you can't tell that from inside the search results like you can on the main thread page.

Capture445576886454.JPG

I've also noticed in some search results that rather than results coming up with the most recent, I sometimes see old results come ahead of newer, more current results. No doubt that has to do with the relevance of the search term, but it would be nice to have both relevance and the listings displayed by the most recent first. It would help when looking for current ads rather than old, outdated ads that were never closed.

Great suggestion, I'll see what it'd take to shade those as well.

Are you using the advanced search or just typing it into the dropdown box?

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top