Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Marine who told Feinstein he won't register; a video interview

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by just dan, Jan 6, 2013.

1. just dan

just dan PDX Active Member

2. speeddemon94

speeddemon94 The Rogue Well-Known Member

Hell yes. Unconstitutional laws are not laws.

3. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

They can introduce and pass all they laws they can/want, but that doesn't mean it's gonna be fallowed! a bad law is a bad law and they think we are gonna get scared and fallow what they say. I fallow good laws and bad laws don't mean jack crap to me!

No matter what gun control laws are passed by the federal government, they can only be enforced in your area if your county Sheriff allows them to be. Most people, including politicians fail to realize that the ultimate legal authorities in the land are the COUNTY SHERIFFS! This was established from the time of the Founding Fathers and upheld by the US Supreme Court in the 1997 case of Printz vs. United stated (aka Mack vs. United States).

So Feinstein can put that in her pipe and smoke it! :)

4. just dan

just dan PDX Active Member

I'm sure Feinstein has her head so far up her own posterior, smelling nothing but roses, she fails to see or believe that the county sheriff or any of the 'lessor' is not her own personal minion designed and required to uphold the "law" in which she proposes.

Now this is just a theory, but I'm pretty sure if one were to take the actual Constitution and carry it into a room in which Feinstein occupies, she may begin to smoke. Get it close enough and she'll burst in flames. Just a theory... just a theory...

5. chariot13

chariot13 Near Eugene/Springfield Well-Known Member

The marine took an oath to defend the constitution, to not abide by unjust laws against the constitution. He is doing right by not following the future (infringement) unconstitutional law of registration.

6. aslinged

aslinged Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

I'm impressed. Poise.

7. speeddemon94

speeddemon94 The Rogue Well-Known Member

And she tried, hard to trip him up. I can not stand that dumb B***h. Is it me or is her jaw wired shut and she still tries to act like he is wrong. Every weekend that idiot messes up my flipping through the news enjoyment...I like to see who puts on the most spin...God she bugs me.

8. jimwsea

jimwsea Vancouver, Washington state Active Member

...and I bet she's heard from thousands of people -- including many non-gun owners -- who DO NOT support her plan to stop the sale, transfer, importation..."

In her response statement, Feinstein refers to the gun ban as "her plan"?? Is she writing in the third person, or did someone else write the statement for her?

9. kumabear17

kumabear17 Issaquah Active Member

As you can see, I don't post. Normally I just read the different blogs and try to learn from the knowledge so many seem willing to share. This Marine's letter is something different. I would think many of us who read here were also in the service. It may have been 45 years ago, but we swore the same oath as this Marine did. I have written to our State and Federal legislators and even the President in the last few weeks. When I read this letter, I had to send one more. I simply stated, "I will stand with Joshua if the time comes." and copied his letter below that sentence. Now do I think the letters we send are actually read by the legislator or even their staff. No, I'm not that naive. Especially here in Washington State, with our large number of firearm owners and people with concealed carry permits, it seems apparent those in power could care less, but I feel better having sent the e-mails. Regardless of what is going on we can never give in nor can wee give up. Guess I'm preaching to the choir and I'm sure, from the past reading here, someone will point that out. Later...

wou42, chariot13, ocarolan and 13 others like this.
  10. WasrNwarpaint

WasrNwarpaint Portland Well-Known Member

To hell with Fienstiens unconstitutional laws & bullbubblegum ideals Im with Joshua....unconstitutional laws are not laws and just because laws are on the books does not mean they arent absurd

I believe there is at least one state in the south where oral sex between male & female is still illegal & on the books........like we all follow that one including the law makers & upholders

chariot13 and (deleted member) like this.
  11. Norm0931

Norm0931 Hillsboro, OR Sgt. Sheep Silver Vendor 2016 Volunteer

Most of our senators and representatives can't even follow drinking and driving laws.

12. chariot13

chariot13 Near Eugene/Springfield Well-Known Member

While im not one to say senators or represenatives are any better at following their own laws than any other person. I would comment on that latest Utah state trooper gal who faked DUI evidence to get over 200 DUI convictions to become 'officer of the year'.

"It's a well known trick in the law enforcement community, that many crooked cops will wipe down the mouthpiece to the breathalyzer with a alcohol pad after the first calibration & just prior to your first blow (to sanitize the mouthpiece), this then increases your blow reading by .02-.08 due to it being 62% (124 proof) alcohol thats being directly pushed in to be analyzed via your lungs."

We have just as many crooked lawmakers & crooked law enforcers as there is crooked people in the general population as citizens. There is no moral magic that happens just because someone assumes a title or position. They're just harder to nail because they get to police themselves, unlike the general population where they are policed by (you guessed it) those that get to police themselves. Understanding basic pyschology we find that many 'bad' people seek out positions in 'authority'.

13. RifleEnthusiast

RifleEnthusiast Close to Oregon City Active Member

Best concise to the point logical statement I've heard in a long long time, and sure enough she had no response to it!

14. 4Freedom

4Freedom Boise, Idaho Well-Known Member

The German government massacred all my relatives in Belarus, then later the Soviet government oppressed and murdered many of my relatives in Russia and Ukraine.. I don't trust the government or laws that are aimed at empowering the government and weakening the people to protect the people. Sorry, every mass murderer's greatest excuse for stripping his subjects and making them helpless was that he wanted to protect them from themselves. These people at the top care about power. The helpless fearful people who are ignorant, weak, fearmongerers will cry for a quick solution and the Fuhrer and his bureaucratic thugs will have the solution to all their problems.

The lives of the dead children mean nothing to these greedy, lying, cheating, conniving politicians. Money, power, prestige means everything!

15. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

About Fienstien's proposal, didn't we learn anything from Germany in 1938? Gun registration leads to gun confiscation. Even the 1968 gun control act was patterned after the 1938 German gun control.

As for the oral sex stuff....it is also illegal in the south for two consenting adults to commit the act of sodomy.

16. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

I think you might be onto something here. This guy needs to be our national symbol for the movement against Diane Fienstien. His letter is straight to the point with no BS. A new pro gun phrase to let the politicians know that we do not want any more new gun laws. Just think, bumper stickers, yard signs, billboards, adds in news papers, adds in national magizines and all over the internet. A new calling......."I WILL STAND WITH JOSHUA IF THE TIME COMES"

17. gaijinsamurai

gaijinsamurai Beaverton Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Good for him. The CNN anchorwoman tried to make him look like a fool, and he stood his ground, answered her bullsh!t with rational facts, and kept his cool. Total respect for this Marine.

wakejoe and (deleted member) like this.
  18. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

I figured out why this woman's face looks like a carp's. She's got no philtrum. Too much botox, obviously.

Keith

19. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

I believe that the majority of Law Enforcement will not care what this Marine or any of us think about Our constitutional rights if a law is passed.

Have they so far? Has anyone ever heard of a cop in the process of arresting someone change his mind because the suspect told the officer about his constitutional rights?

20. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

It's called tyranny and our response should be the same as the redcoats got on April 19th, 1775