JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Something about common use and used by military. I forget the wording. I remember reading something about SBRs and SBS being challenged and the courts said they were not used by the mil so they could not be considered to be protected under 2A and therefore could legally be regulated by the NFA. At the time the "not used by" part was a lie as SBS and SBR have been used by the US mil for some time and are used by them to this day.

I'd have to go back and dig stuff up to confirm. Was hoping it might spark some minds.

Something about common use and used by military. I forget the wording. I remember reading something about SBRs and SBS being challenged and the courts said they were not used by the mil so they could not be considered to be protected under 2A and therefore could legally be regulated by the NFA. At the time the "not used by" part was a lie as SBS and SBR have been used by the US mil for some time and are used by them to this day.

I'd have to go back and dig stuff up to confirm. Was hoping it might spark some minds.
I see your point. It was mentioned it was for hearing safety. You could total word it as "solider use it to stay safe so why not allow civilian the safe"

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top