JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale a Mannlicher Schonauer in 6.5x54 MS with Double set triggers, a kuharsky bros mount and Bausch and Lomb 2-8 optic. This has the full mannlicher stock. Very neat gun, but I'm building one from an action I bought and dont need 2 so this can go. I can include load data for it and some brass. I can substitute the DST for a single trigger if you prefer and discount accordingly though I will say the DST is pretty great.
$1800 or trades below

Next is a BRNO 21H in 7mm Mauser with Double set triggers CZ rings and a stepped post 4x Stag scope. This also features the folding dual leaf rear sight marked for 100 and I believe 250. Again great gun but I dont need two DST fine European hunting rifles kicking around. I can include brass and data as well on this.
$1800 or trades below

C&R guns (shooters welcome, collectors fine. P17s, 1903s, Garands, 1911s C96s Lugers and the like and I like the weird stuff so Bergmann-Mars and etc would be great) I have my C&R for an easy transaction
Desert tech MDR
Schmidt and Bender, Kahles or Steiner M series 5-25 FFP Mil Mil H59 or MSR reticle optic
Other gun stuff, pistols rifles optics etc, let me know what you have and worse I can say is no thanks.

Pics available, just send me an email or text number via PM

I keep forgetting you can do that here. Keep your hands above the table please. MVIMG_20171224_163626.jpg MVIMG_20171224_163555.jpg IMG_1855.JPG IMG_1280.JPG IMG_1279.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.