JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
CORVALLIS, Ore. -- A man is in custody after he walked into a residence and stabbed several people in a Corvallis home, police said.

A current student at Oregon State University and a former OSU student are among the stabbing victims, according to university spokesman Steve Clark. He also said two other people were reportedly injured, but they were not students at the school.

The victims were taken to a nearby hospital with serious injuries.

The suspect entered the residence in the[URL='https://www.google.com/maps/place/400+NW+27th+St,+Corvallis,+OR+97330/@44.5717995,-123.2833527,17z/data=%213m1%214b1%214m5%213m4%211s0x54c040a2f765960f:0xc22bd01d0866e239%218m2%213d44.5717995%214d-123.281164']400 block of Northwest 27th Street just before 6 a.m. Monday. He stabbed several people and then ran from the home on foot.[/URL]
Full story ,OSU student among stabbing victims in Corvallis

This brought to you by the AntiGun Republic of Corvallis.:mad:

Strange circumstances? Perhaps more back story? Did the stabber have a front door key? Was the front door locked and barred? Were the homeowners always armed with concealed handguns? I kinda wonder just as a thought exercise what may have happened if the same thing COULD have occurred in SW OR USA. Just thinking. :(

Particularly in Southern Josephine County.

Strange circumstances? Perhaps more back story? Did the stabber have a front door key? Was the front door locked and barred? Were the homeowners always armed with concealed handguns? I kinda wonder just as a thought exercise what may have happened if the same thing COULD have occurred in SW OR USA. Just thinking. :(

Same thing could happen anywhere

I'm pretty close to you and the front door is usually always locked and about the only
Time I don't have my gun on me in when I'm on out pool,but it's usually sitting on my shirt in the yard next to my pool.i usually
hope our German Shepard is enough to keep the would be criminals away and at least by me a few moments with anyone who would still attempt anything.

All of my doors auto-lock and you need to know the key-code to actuate them open, and why yes, yes I do (as a matter of fact) always have a gun literally within reach of me or on my person every minute of 24/7/365 unless I have to pass through a properly screened and controlled security check-point... and those silly little "no guns allowed" signs (without the proper security to back them up) mean absolutely nothing to me... ever.

What am I affraid of some of you may ask? Not a bubblegumming thing, I'm always well armed! ;)

Ive noticed a rise in random violent attacks over the last year, these are attacks where the suspect does not know the victims. I havent kept a list or anything, just something I'm noticing.

this Corvallis incident, along with a few other recent ones...
<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

I hope they have a good recovery.

I was born and raised in Corvallis and back then it wasn't so bad. Violent crazy people will always be around and people need to be armed at home!

This happened to a friend of my wife at 8AM Sunday morning in SE Portland

kickin.jpg

Her man chased the guy out, caught and cut him

Shirtless, bleeding man arrested after Southeast Portland crime spree

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class