JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm just highlighting the inconsistencies trying to get you to realize that only two people know the truth and one is dead
What inconsistencies? The inconsistencies in the defendant's statements? Those are already apparent. You have not pointed out inconsistencies. You have simply tried to cast doubt through misinformation and denial. You have tried to portray people that point out the facts as misguided and lied about what they have said. You have refused to actually educate yourself and then lied about the fact that you did so. Etc.

Hey guys, I have a pearl of wisdom that Id like to share.

Arguing on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, your still a r*tard.

Lets just chill and watch the news and see how it ends up, or if there's any more evidence brought to light.

Arguing on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, your still a r*tard.

Lets just chill and watch the news and see how it ends up, or if there's any more evidence brought to light.
No can do...I bought this padded helmet and I am going to get some use out of it. :)

Once again you are blatantly lying. That is not what I said at all. I said if you had such minor knowledge it is not hard to figure how they came to the "conclusions" they presented. You might want to start to accurately presenting facts because you are not coming across as a reliable source.

I am sure you might actually think you have "picked" something apart. In reality all you have done is claimed you made a touchdown without ever even receiving the ball.

Trlsmn Quote:
Tell me where on the video you see the "perp" laying on his back not moving?

Read the DA's report. If you have any understanding of forensics you will be able to understand how they came to their conclusions. The conclusions which were definitive enough to charge the man with Murder I.

So tell me Perry how did they come to the conclusions from all that forensic evidence in the report.

So tell me Perry how did they come to the conclusions from all that forensic evidence in the report.
Where do I say they mention their evidence in the report? I clearly state that they present their conclusions in the report. I then say it is not hard to determine how they came to those conclusions. And also once again, I will tell you to read the TFL thread and how they would do that is clearly and plainly discussed.

Where do I say they mention their evidence in the report?

Right here where you ask me to read the reports and understand the conclusions of the forensics

" Originally Posted by PlayboyPenguin View Post
Read the DA's report. If you have any understanding of forensics you will be able to understand how they came to their conclusions. "

I clearly state that they present their conclusions in the report. I then say it is not hard to determine how they came to those conclusions. And also once again, I will tell you to read the TFL thread and how they would do that is clearly and plainly discussed.

You're clearly trying to make you facts fit your argument but you can't take back your own words, they're right there in black and white.

Right here where you ask me to read the reports and understand the conclusions of the forensics

" Originally Posted by PlayboyPenguin View Post
Read the DA's report. If you have any understanding of forensics you will be able to understand how they came to their conclusions. "

You're clearly trying to make you facts fit your argument but you can't take back your own words, they're right there in black and white.
Yes, they are right there. The words that clearly say I am referring to the "conclusions" in their report. There is absolutely nothing referring to reports of the actual crime scene forensics. I clearly stated that you would have to be capable of understanding how they reached those conclusions yourself.

What inconsistencies? The inconsistencies in the defendant's statements?

Your inconsistencies not theirs

Those are already apparent. You have not pointed out inconsistencies.
Sure I have read back a few posts

You have simply tried to cast doubt through misinformation and denial.

I quoted you

You have tried to portray people that point out the facts as misguided and lied about what they have said.

Where, point it out like I did you.

You have refused to actually educate yourself and then lied about the fact that you did so. Etc.
Oh but I have educated myself, I just used a trick to get you to make the post that highlighted the inconsistencies of your argument so you could sew the seeds of your own inconsistencies. And to prove it just go to that forum and search for when I last logged in. :cool:

Your last post is once agin you just trying to alter reality and not worth quoting. Would you like to try again. The one attempt you have made at misrepresenting something I said has failed miserably.

You keep saying I'm wrong but unlike me you offer nothing but lip service to support yourself with. You asked me to show your inconsistencies, I have shown several instances, you say I'm wrong and you offer no quote to where I gave false information.

And where is my picture you offered up unsolicited?

You keep saying I'm wrong but unlike me you offer nothing but lip service to support yourself with. You asked me to show your inconsistencies, I have shown several instances, you say I'm wrong and you offer no quote to where I gave false information.

And where is my picture you offered up unsolicited?
The picture offer was in reference the post you made where you quoted my statement that I was a veteran and an ex-LEO and then requested proof.

You have shown absolutely ZERO inconsistencies. Maybe I need to explain that word to you also.

The picture offer was in reference the post you made where you quoted my statement that I was a veteran and an ex-LEO and then requested proof.

I see what you did there, you misunderstood post 111, reread the quote and the post and you will see where you went wrong.

You have shown absolutely ZERO inconsistencies. Maybe I need to explain that word to you also.

All I can do is quote your post for the inconsistencies, I can't make you understand sorry. Every word I've used is in context and is used correctly so please show me the money if you feel I've failed to grasp any word!

I am BBQing is why my posts have dropped off, I am ever persistent not to worry :s0155:

So here's how I see it. Based on the defendant's actions, the head wound, and the DA's statements (the DA does NOT want to try this case, he would only do it if he thought he had a very strong case), I have to agree with penguin on this one. This looked like cold blooded murder to me.

HOWEVER- There is enough reasonable doubt to drive a truck through based on the evidence I've seen. The DA is going to have a difficult time convincing me that the guy didn't reach for something that looked like a gun. So, i think the defendant is going to 'get away' with what I preponder (as in, of evidence) was pretty cold blooded murder.

I think we can ALL agree, if the perp was unconscious on the floor, and he came back to take the shots to 'clean up after himself', that this was a bad shoot. However, I don't see enough evidence to get rid of my reasonable doubt.

So here's how I see it. Based on the defendant's actions, the head wound, and the DA's statements (the DA does NOT want to try this case, he would only do it if he thought he had a very strong case), I have to agree with penguin on this one. This looked like cold blooded murder to me.

HOWEVER- There is enough reasonable doubt to drive a truck through based on the evidence I've seen. The DA is going to have a difficult time convincing me that the guy didn't reach for something that looked like a gun. So, i think the defendant is going to 'get away' with what I preponder (as in, of evidence) was pretty cold blooded murder.

I think we can ALL agree, if the perp was unconscious on the floor, and he came back to take the shots to 'clean up after himself', that this was a bad shoot. However, I don't see enough evidence to get rid of my reasonable doubt.

Exactly my point, and I've never stated the guy was innocent or guilty, just that we can't see what goes on off camera and in combination with the DA's report doesn't equal irrefutable certainty.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top