JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
City
Maple Valley
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have two tables that were both used in my man cave in a previous house.

The end table:

It was made from a Chevy LS1 crank, timing sprockets, 3/8" thick tempered glass, and a Marchesini rear wheel off a Ducati 996.

The parts were completely disassembled, degreased, and then painted with a clearcoat. The crank came from a running engine so there is no damage to. The wheel came from a Ducati that was crashed on a race track and there are some small gouges on the rim. I almost repaired them, but to be honest I thought the track rash made this even cooler. I did knock down and sharp edges to avoid snags / cuts on furniture.

The lower frame was milled from 6061 aluminum with integrated rubber pads to prevent sliding and / or floor damage.

This is a one of a kind conversation starter and an awesome addition to any car lover's home or office.

I spent over $1,500 having it built and about 6 months of waiting.

The TV table:

I have a custom made table that was used as a TV stand in my man cave. It was made from 2 Chevy LS1 engines and 1/2" thick tempered glass.

The engines were completely disassembled, degreased, and then painted with a clearcoat. Connecting rods and pistons were bead blasted and clearcoated. Both engines ran when disassembled so no holes in the block or bent rods or cracked pistons.

This is a one of a kind conversation starter and an awesome addition to any car lover's home or office.

I spent over $2,000 having it built and about 6 months of waiting.

Looking for $800 obo for the end table and $1,500 obo for the TV stand.

Will consider full / partial trades for guns, ammo, welding machines, a small dirt bike or quad for a 7 year old, or other interesting items.

I can provide additional photos upon request.

IMAG0561.jpg IMAG0560.jpg 20220828_130731.jpg 20220828_130643.jpg 20220828_130833.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Still looking for the right trades or cash offers, keep 'em coming!

Gokarts are a new interest for my son so consider that an option as well.

I'm always looking for some offloading gear, Dana 60 driver drop front axles, 8.1 liter GM engine performance parts, or a locker for a GM 10.5" full float 14bolt axle.

Anything even remotely close to all the above has my ears.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top