JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The art museum I was visiting not long ago had a painting I found interesting. I couldn't help but notice the wheellock in the piece, so took a close up:

gran obra de arte.jpg

Llave de rueda.jpg

Any works of art featuring a front-stuffer you like? Can be in person, a book, this'a'here new fangled Intratubes, or whatever. Enjoy. :)

I've got a print I picked up at a Friends of NRA banquet several years ago. It's titled "Silenced Honkers" by Paul Calle. I plucked the image off of the Internet. My print is matted and framed. I think the red coat really makes the scene "pop".

calle-silenced-honkers.jpg

1695863726615.png
"La defensa de Zaragoza", by David Wilkie. The central figure is Agustina de Aragón, who was a heroine, and subject of folklore, during the Peninsular War era. She is sort of Spanish Joan of Arc, though her later years were more pleasant than the French lady. Anywho, I've liked this painting and figured it sort of fit the theme. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top