JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A little good news for a change:
MAIG claims they are still growing, but members bailing has to be a good thing.
According to their rolls, 50 some mayors have dropped their membership this year.

Mayors Abandon Bloomberg's Gun Control Group
“The original focus, I thought, was going to be on focusing on better on enforcement of our existing laws, and if anything, we have talked about not getting involved with things like banning assault weapons and banning magazine clips,” said Rockford, Il. Mayor Lawrence Morrissey, who left the group in June because, he said at a town hall meeting, the group had veered from what he originally thought it was about.

Bloomberg’s group has come under fire recently for naming murder suspects, including Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev, in its list of victims of gun violence and for hosting its website on New York City government servers.

Do the Mayors automatically lose membership when they're sentenced?

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Do the Mayors automatically lose membership when they're sentenced?

I thought they pulled them when they were charged or resigned prior to being charged.

Wait another month or two and watch to see exactly when it happens.

Bloomberg needs to get real. It should be MAG because in Bloomberg's brain legal or illegal guns is irrelevant.

Anybody want to join my organization ... OFADBM otherwise known as ordinary folks against douche bag mayors?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top