JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not into the tactical lever actions but that looks really functional.
Yeah - it looks more like it is "functional" than "tactical". I think I would like it. I would like it more if it were rubber over-moulded. I am betting it is much lighter than the laminated stock I have on my '95 SBL, plus the stocks I have on my '95 and 336 are fairly pristine, so I would like to keep them that way, while not caring if a plastic stock gets beat up from use. Kind of the same for my Ruger GSR - nice laminated but heavy stock.

Most retailers are "out of stock" so I can wait a while - and the street price will probably go down. It appears they are selling the butt stock separate from the fore-end.

Meh, I struggle with the look. Wife & I each have a 336CS (30+ years - 30-30 cal) that are much nicer to look at. Likely little difference in performance. The plastic look (while offering other options) doesn't work for me. Don't like the tactical look. I choose to stick with wood furniture. YMMV

IMG_2720.JPG IMG_2726.JPG

Most retailers are "out of stock" so I can wait a while - and the street price will probably go down. It appears they are selling the butt stock separate from the fore-end.
I bought directly from Magpul. Use code AR15TEN for $10 off.

Yeah, you could probably get it a tad cheaper if you wait. I wanted it now, so $130 seems a reasonable early adopter tax.

I would like to handle a rifle equipped with one before passing judgement. I think it could be just the ticket in the right circumstance

Saw one place that had it for $110
Did they actually HAVE it, or just advertising it? The only place that seemed to have them is Magpul. I saw lots of listings for them, all varying from ~$100 to MSRP, nobody actually had them in stock.

Like I said, I don't care about the price. 10 bucks off MSRP to be an early adopter is fine with me. I've wanted something like this for my 336 for a long time so spending $20 more now than down the road isn't going to ruin me financially.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top