JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well guys I pulled the trigger today, bit the bullet. Treated myself to one of the Magpul 700 Hunter stocks for my 30-06, it was so easy to put the action in it and it feels amazing I can't wait to go out and shoot it.

20161128_111844.jpg

Not sure why I quoted that but here is what I was trying to say:
I also bought the magpul for my 700 ADL in 22-250. Threw it together Thursday night and hit the range on Friday. I am very happy with stock, it's comfortable and shoots great

I am extremely pleased with everything this Magpul stock has done for my rifle and shooting ability. Once dialed in at 100 yards the grouping was great. It is so comfortable to shoot and accuracy is better than ive ever been able to shoot. I had planned on ringing some steel out at 200 and 300 yards but it was colder than a witches tit and i forgot my crossbar that holds my steel. Always next time. :D 20161203_124910.jpg

I am extremely pleased with everything this Magpul stock has done for my rifle and shooting ability. Once dialed in at 100 yards the grouping was great. It is so comfortable to shoot and accuracy is better than ive ever been able to shoot. I had planned on ringing some steel out at 200 and 300 yards but it was colder than a witches tit and i forgot my crossbar that holds my steel. Always next time. :DView attachment 326772

A solid bedding surface without stress on your action does wonders. It wont hurt to skim bed it when you have time to make the fit that much more uniform. Is the group on the X two groups or one group that is consistently making the appearance of two groups? That could be a sign your magazine box is pinched. Open your bolt and drop the floorplate to see if it has some free motion around the whole box. I've had to put a box to the grinder after buying a new stock and it will get rid off the 2-group issue. 10 shot slow fire groups will really show the issue.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top