JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my Magnetospeed V3 which has never been mounted our used on a gun. I have had this for a while sitting on a shelf while I was using a friend's. Situation has it that I no longer need this one. It is basically new and just been out of the hard case to be examined. I had updated the firmware a while ago, but would expect there be a new update available which is easy to apply. It comes with the typical pieces that you get in the hard case kit version, but I also have the set of tapered shims for use with lighter weight hunting barrel profiles which I'm including in the sale.

I can get photos if needed. I would much prefer to meet up FTF from the Gresham to Hillsboro area of Oregon. that way you can look at it before you buy. I will ship for an extra fee, but I hate shipping things.

I am asking $340 FTF as it's brand new and comes with the extra shims. I am not looking for any trades right now.

:s0061:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews