JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my Magnetospeed V3 which has never been mounted our used on a gun. I have had this for a while sitting on a shelf while I was using a friend's. Situation has it that I no longer need this one. It is basically new and just been out of the hard case to be examined. I had updated the firmware a while ago, but would expect there be a new update available which is easy to apply. It comes with the typical pieces that you get in the hard case kit version, but I also have the set of tapered shims for use with lighter weight hunting barrel profiles which I'm including in the sale.

I can get photos if needed. I would much prefer to meet up FTF from the Gresham to Hillsboro area of Oregon. that way you can look at it before you buy. I will ship for an extra fee, but I hate shipping things.

I am asking $340 FTF as it's brand new and comes with the extra shims. I am not looking for any trades right now.

:s0061:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews