JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We are past done talkin because our voices are being ignored in Olympia and Salem.

If you're not already stocked up the you best get a move on.

You think our legislators are upset that Trump is president, just wait to see them when he gets re-elected...:eek::eek::eek:

Best be ready...
"voices" are easy to ignore when people keep voting for you. The people who make laws only fear voters. As long as people who want less Government proudly proclaim they throw their vote away, refuse to vote as they are outnumbered and don't count, or just remain ignorant by choice, what are the leaders supposed to fear? Want to see change? Get more people to vote well and watch what happens.
As for POTUS he is a great example. How many people who should know better daily say they wish he had lost? Then the same people scream about the people who win?:s0054::s0054:
Yes I do expect the POTUS will win again. Many will have another full on temper tantrum meltdown. Many who own guns and seem to want to keep them will also say they wish he would have lost:confused::confused:

The point is to clarify the term and whether it makes more sense to go per gun or per caliber. I thought that was a given based on my post. Not sure why people come up with ridiculous scenarios like swimming or WWIII bunkers. :rolleyes:
You can only shoot one gun at a time, so plan for shooting that one gun at any given time. It will probably be your favorite for that instance. You don't need ten mags for a range toy that's not also your sidearm or rifle.
Just stock up on ammo you plan to shoot when it's cheap and available.
If you do akimbo, by bigger mags and ammo.
With a sidearm in carry for like a waryou'll probably only need 5 mags.
You'll want 10 mags for a rifle on a patrol, and probably 10 times that if you're hunkering down in a trench...
What's so hard to understand?
:s0114:

Yeah that's my concern, not SHTF. You're not going to survive through 20K round of AR engagements right. But it's nice to have some on hand in case they make it more expensive and difficult to get a hold of. CA already passed ammo BG checks, it's coming here soon.

Without ammo you have an expensive club. Without mags you have a fancy single shot gun.
I often do have to smile at the "end of the world" folks, or the take on the Gov talk. That would be a short fight :eek:
What I do prepare for is short term break downs in social order. Those we have seen a few of if we have lived a while. Some natural disaster that shuts a city down quickly turns nasty for a short time. Up my way its a big shake. If we get one that really brings things to a stop it would take a short time for FEMA to set up. In the short term people can get really nuts. Other than that I keep stuff for the next great panic. When buying ammo was very hard to do I still wanted to shoot weekly. Since I had prepared I still could. Panic shortages don't need any real reason to happen. Just get enough people to believe its time to panic and the damn supplies are gone. So nice to have enough to hold you till everyone has a garage full and stops buying it faster than they can make it:cool:

I've incorporated the "getting involved and VOTE" as a part of the encounters with gun owners at my shooting pit.
Some say no, not worth it we're outnumbered or I'm not registered and don't want to be put on a list. For the latter, I ask if they do fb, twit or other type of SM and their eyes get bigger...:eek::eek::eek:

The masses need to be informed.

Yeah that's my concern, not SHTF. You're not going to survive through 20K round of AR engagements right. But it's nice to have some on hand in case they make it more expensive and difficult to get a hold of. CA already passed ammo BG checks, it's coming here soon.

Without ammo you have an expensive club. Without mags you have a fancy single shot gun.
Ah I gotcha,
Im good on the mags stocked up after the 08 panic.. but the ammo BGC really effs us over.

I pick up range ammo before I go out. Then when prices are good I do bulk purchases. Their little ammo bgc scheme will eff prices up much like the firearm BGC's have in WA and OR in terms of private sales.

Id say if thats the focus than 1-2k of non touched ammo and still pick up what you need for range trips. Eventually we'll deplete what we've got ammo wise (1k or 5k) and they know it.

If you want to make some profit, the magazine and drum black market will be huge post ban.

You can only shoot one gun at a time, so plan for shooting that one gun at any given time. It will probably be your favorite for that instance. You don't need ten mags for a range toy that's not also your sidearm or rifle.
Just stock up on ammo you plan to shoot when it's cheap and available.
If you do akimbo, by bigger mags and ammo.
With a sidearm in carry for like a waryou'll probably only need 5 mags.
You'll want 10 mags for a rifle on a patrol, and probably 10 times that if you're hunkering down in a trench...
What's so hard to understand?
:s0114:
In Vietnam it took 1,000,000 rounds per enemy casualty so probably like 50x that'd be good in case a burgler woke you up at night.

9mm + a ton of Glock pmags
.556 + a pile of aluminum usgi mags.

My expectation is to stay home bc SHTF is natural disaster generated. That's what the 9 is for.

The .556 is if something like the facists take over and I've got to hike my daughter to Canada so she can grow up with civil liberties.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top