Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Made a new holster yesterday...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cogs, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Cogs

Cogs Washougal, WA. Volunteer Coordinator Staff Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

How's this for a holster? Hope I don't get pulled over. "Hands up! Don't shoot! It's only a cell phone!"

Phone Holster1  1-4-15.jpg

Phone Holster2  1-4-15.jpg

Phone Holster3  1-4-15.jpg

2. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Very nice :)

Cogs likes this.
  3. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

Nice!

4. Windsor

Windsor Myrtle Creek OR Active Member

Not fond of the choice of words, but like the holster. Imagine one for the new IPhone.

Cogs likes this.
  5. Cogs

Cogs Washougal, WA. Volunteer Coordinator Staff Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I kind of think the IPhone would be rather thin and wide for this design. Been thinking of it, however. Perhaps I'll come up with one (someday when I get one of those that's smarter than me).

Glad you don't like the choice of words! I hate 'em too! That's why I couldn't resist quoting them! o_O

Bill

mjbskwim and Dyjital like this.
  6. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

They still make flip phones?

Redcap and solv3nt like this.
  7. Cogs

Yeah, flip phone. Kinda dumb. But, a cheap way to make a phone call once in a while. More and more, however, I'm finding the need to access internet while in the field. I'd really like to have a good mapping system and GPS on a phone for hunting.

Some day. :rolleyes:

8. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

iPhone
    Trimble for iPhone has a fantastic GPS mapping ability with topographical, county maps, unit maps, topo maps, private lands and public lands etc....

Trimble GPS Hunt Pro (formerly Cabela’s Recon Hunt) by Trimble Navigation Limited
    https://appsto.re/us/H5sdz.i

Can use maps offline too!

Cogs likes this.