JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How's this for a holster? Hope I don't get pulled over. "Hands up! Don't shoot! It's only a cell phone!"

Phone Holster1  1-4-15.jpg

Phone Holster2  1-4-15.jpg

Phone Holster3  1-4-15.jpg

I kind of think the IPhone would be rather thin and wide for this design. Been thinking of it, however. Perhaps I'll come up with one (someday when I get one of those that's smarter than me).

Glad you don't like the choice of words! I hate 'em too! That's why I couldn't resist quoting them! o_O

Bill

Yeah, flip phone. Kinda dumb. But, a cheap way to make a phone call once in a while. More and more, however, I'm finding the need to access internet while in the field. I'd really like to have a good mapping system and GPS on a phone for hunting.

Some day. :rolleyes:

Yeah, flip phone. Kinda dumb. But, a cheap way to make a phone call once in a while. More and more, however, I'm finding the need to access internet while in the field. I'd really like to have a good mapping system and GPS on a phone for hunting.

Some day. :rolleyes:

iPhone
Trimble for iPhone has a fantastic GPS mapping ability with topographical, county maps, unit maps, topo maps, private lands and public lands etc....

Trimble GPS Hunt Pro (formerly Cabela's Recon Hunt) by Trimble Navigation Limited
<broken link removed>

Can use maps offline too!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top