JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone got one?

Thoughts?

Kind of always wanted one because reasons.

upload_2019-5-22_20-30-58.jpeg

I JUST picked one up!
An MPA30, the old full size model that for some reason Masterpiece Arms tries to bury information on.

Some people dont realize that those pistols easily accept a brace adapter.
Many go on and on as if we are inly shooting the pistol form. On top of the cool factor, the primary draw right now is to make an awesome little PCC using legal adapters and braces.

About 3 (brace adapters) on the market right now, allowing the mac clones to utilize the legal braces and whatnot. a person can turn their little mac pistol into a fun pistol caliber carbine type range toy. Very fun as I enjoyed playing with a braced glock and Sub2000 a while back.

There is also a company (Stormwerks) that sells a receiver optics mount without having to buy a new upper OR do any permanent modifications to the pistol upper. Just clamps on so you can run a red dot if you chose to.

Every bit as handy as a Sub2000 or a Glock with an endo tactical adapter and brace. Fun switch or not, they are stupid simple pistols that are a ton of fun. They are my current obsession at the moment.

Not everything has to be high speed low drag, shtf operator type stuff.. sometimes its nice to have an old action movie style of firearm that is simple, robust and fun.

My Sten mags just arrived today for my new toy. Think I cleaned out Apex as they are now sold out.

I've seen the stermwerks adapter and that's what's got me thinking this would be a fun little braced pistol.

The SB Tactical 1913 and this guy would be a great little platform.

I acquired this a while back. Haven't shot it yet. I fondle it every night though. 45ACP goodness. MASTERPIECE ARMS MPA1SST45

76990.jpg

Last Edited:
Braced makes it interesting...
If you pull the trigger on please post a review.
Ya, I'm thinking a folding unit would best serve this guy.

This pic has way too much other stuff on it. But it's a good example.

upload_2019-5-23_13-4-4.jpeg

Pre the brace I never could see why. Of course had a couple of these things and always just sold them soon. Now with a brace? Awesome! So many possibilities now.
Agree. Before brace having one in full auto would be the only way I would want one personally. But now the ability to put brace on it kind of gives them new life as a range toy. Btw transferable full autos of these are much, much cheaper than other full autos (fwiw).

Also btw, MAC channel on YouTube has some great videos on these and describes different versions. As I recall he collects them.

Edit: oops just noticed he collects tec9s not mac10/11s:

Last Edited:
I have a braced MPA30. I really like the folding adapter they have on the MPA website. A lot of fun. (But then when would I oppose a PCCish gun?) The new versions take glock magazines. It easily throws in a backpack for going downtown.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top