JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
TROUTDALE
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello all, I have selection of rifles for sale due to my collection growing a bit too fast.

All prices are O.B.O. and buyer pays transfer. (I'm fairly flexible on where the transfer happens as long as its within a reasonable distance from the Portland/Gresham area.

Shipping is possible but will incur extra cost.

Feel free to PM with any questions or requests for additional photos.

First up is a 1942 Sako M39.
Matching numbers as much as a m39 can have at least. Wood is in good shape with some dings and scratches (the blemish on the spliced area is a scratch/gouge as far as I can tell) as to be expected from a old war horse, and the bore is nice and bright with good rifling. Overall a nice example of a M39 and a solid shooter.
Asking $750 (fairly firm on this one)

Next is a 1953 Tula SKS.
Matching numbers as far as I can tell sans the gas piston although this particular example has been though a few refurbs. Only change made to it was the addition of a Murray's spring loaded firing pin (I still have the original with it however it was sticking and not free floating). Wood has seen a lot in its lifetime, and the bore is in good shape.
*Sold*

5th Series Nagoya Type 99
This is a good example of a middle series Nagoya. Unfortunately the mum has been ground but the bolt (safety/firing pin/bolt body) and barrel bands match the receiver. Fit and function is good and the rifle is a excellent shooter. It retains the AA sight and a repro cleaning rod, but does not have the monopod or dust cover.
*Sold*

Lastly I have a "naval special" Type 99.
These are a rarity in the Arisaka world and were made primarily out of iron (the bolt locks into the barrel) in Yokosuka during the later years of the war. This particular example appears to have had its wood refinished at some point and most of the screws have been replaced with modern bolts and screws unfortunately (it was a project I had planned to try to get more original screws back into the rifle). That being said it is all matching numbers and is in otherwise excellent condition. The bolt is currently locked up into battery (the safety knob appears to be hung up on something) but the rifle is not loaded as it was intended to be a display piece. It is capable of firing but it is HIGHLY recommended that you don't due to the material used in the rifle.
*Withdrawn*

Cash is king but trades that would be considered include.
1903a3 (C-stock only), K98 (of equivalent value I just want a good shooter), M1 Carbine (would add cash).

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: