JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a SA, five digit serial number M1A that was manufactured in 1982 and is in pristine condition. All GI parts rifle.

What is this worth? I have a good understanding of firearm value but M1A's have a cult like following and this rifle would find a special place in somebody's collection. Oh yea the stock has been replaced with an original G.I. properly cartouched stock. Also have a NM stock in addition and about 30 G.I. mags that go with it.

TIA for the help.

SF-

the one you have sounds like something i would toss on the table at 1,800 with 1 mag and one stock sell the rest of the mags if they are all old style gi for 30to35 ea. newer ones are around 22.00 to 25.00 but most like the older ones for the markings.
hope that helps. i would say it would be worth more but in todays economy 1,800 could be high? but that is what i would do.:s0155:

What will get guy's is how many GI parts? Barrel, oprod, trigger group etc...
I had a 1980 in excellent condition that finally sold at 1450.00
I had a newer one with GI barrel and oprod, it went for 1650.00
Did you call SAI? they will confirm build date and model for you when it was sold.
usrifle

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads