Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR M1A Scout Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Feedback
34 / 0 / 0
For sale is a Springfield M1A Scout Squad in a military walnut stock and surplus hand guard. The stock has the buttplate that opens. It also has a Fulton Armory full auto selector installed where there would normally be a gap. This is because the military rifles often had the selector switch, so there was a spot cut in the military stocks in order for it to fit properly. It comes with one magazine and a Springfield Armory range bag.

I bought this new and have not fired it. It is like new in box condition. It also comes with the original black synthetic stock and hand guard. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. 503-975-1016

Cash or credit card
$1,200

DSC01.JPG
DSC01097.JPG
DSC01100.JPG
DSC01101.JPG
DSC01102.JPG
DSC01107.JPG
DSC01108.JPG
DSC01109.JPG
DSC01111.JPG
DSC01113.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Bought a G29 from him a few years ago. Also did 2 ffl transfers there as well. Great guy and...
    • spectre1986
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    A few years back, I had him thread the barrel on an AK. The threads were not aligned with the...
    • Howard1955
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    4.00 star(s)
    I found Oregon Rifleworks because I used to take public transit to Tigard and the Wes stops off...
    • corey_pdx
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    With multiple FFL/shops closing over the last few months, it’s nice to see Ed doing so well...
    • PNW Partisan
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Ed's a great guy with a good peronality and good customer service. I enjoy supporting his small...
    • jaytee0115

Staff online