JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a M1A barrel. Chrome lined. The markings are: eagle with 3 stars, M, T,P, SA F7790190 7 61 Y5. No other marking. end caps and a wooden dorwl in it.
has some storage wear.

Nice barrel, someone looking to do a GI build could use it. barrel probably came off a rifle that was destroyed by the Government. The "T" indicates it was targeted and the "P" is from the initial Proof firing.
From Bruce Canfields book, here's the markings meanings.
"Barrel: Marked "T" (targeted); "P" (proofed); "SA F7790190"(drawing number); 7 61 Month and year of barrel production; Heat lot code, "m" (magnetic particle testing) and Defense Acceptance Stamp"
"The barrels were also stamped "T" denoting they met targeting requirements and "P," indicating they had been successfully proof-fired."
It's a Chrome Non match grade M14 barrel code and a nice piece.
$250 (obo) ftf But Ill ship it if need on your dime

I also have have a brand new black synthetic springfeild stock and forearm. I replace it with a wooden stock.

harris ultra light bipod
2 slings
new cheek rest
$150 for it all plus shipping if needed

Trades (Ill add cash if needed): ammo 5.56 or .223, 45-70, .45acp, 38spc, .22lr, 308
22lr rifle or pistol
pistols or rifle
ar15 lower or upper
M1a mags
ruger 22/45 mark 3 mags
12 ga shotgun pump or SxS
please feel free to make an offer on trades
thanks for looking
Barrel:

stock and stuff: