JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A++ This is fun. The shooter is under cover on the 100 yard line so rain is not a problem. Open to the public.
This is your chance to become an American Rifleman.
A day spent shooting the M1 30-06 Garand is a good day.
See you there.

CB Long

Last Edited:
Great place to shoot. The match is geared around safe shooting and having fun. Plenty of veteran's to help first time shooters after they have been to class on Friday before the match.
I got my start shooting the M1 Garland at DRRC. I can't say enough about the great group of gals and guys there.
I'll be at the class on Friday.I like being there when I can and the match on Saturday. See you guys there Ron and CB.

HotRod

Ironbar......They have people that don't show up. Send Todd a email and they may be able to get you in. Go to the service rifle on the DRRC web site and you will see his name as a contact. Good luck.

HotRod

Full house tonight for the M1 class. Great bunch of new shooters. All willing to learn. Looking forward to the match on Saturday. .....HotRod61

we had 31 shooters on saturday. great turn out. the rain did't really show up till the third leg. The leg I was shooting in.
They had a lot of good scores from first time shooters Some shooters who hadn't been there in a while( myself included) so it was good too see them....HotRod

And for those on the west side these vintage matches are great! You do NOT need to be a member at Tri-County to shoot in the match and it is only $5.00. Lot of good guys and some pretty good shooters. If you haven't shot a match before the match director will help you out, as will the other folks. Bring out that M1, 1903, Mauser, Enfield, whatever......Next match is March 22nd at 8:30. You will need 85 rounds.

http://www.tcgc.org/shooting-disciplines/vintage-military-riflepistol/

415det, You're right their a great bunch over there as well.Another great place too shoot. What I have witnessed is no matter which match you are shooting at there is always someone willing to help out a new shooter....HotRod

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads