JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have got to come up with some cash, so I am offering up some NICE rifles, shotguns, pistols (see correct listing areas).

1. (SALE PENDING ON RIFLE AND AMMO) Springfield M1 Garand in CMP "Correct Grade". I know very little about these, but have been told this is a dandy. The "throat" and "muzzle" gauge 1 & 2, whatever that means and I was told this may not have been fired. The stock has handling marks and looks used to me. I was also told that a few years ago these were selling for $1800 to $2000 in this condition. I will start this one at $1400 and you can tell me why it isn't worth it.............. :)

I also have 2 or 3 cans of Greek 30-06 ammo on enclips and bandoleers for it and other "stuff".........sling, grease............ for additional $$
Package deal???????????

ATTN: AMMO IS NOT FOR SALE SEPERATLEY UNTIL THE RIFLE SELLS. THANKS. (SALE ON RIFLE AND AMMO PENDING)

2. Sako A1 in Remington .222 caliber. I purchased this gun in unfired condition over 20 years ago. Put the Leupold 3.5 X 10 on it and sighted it in. Had a Pachmeyer decelerator pad put on in and put it in the safe. $1500 with the scope, $1200 for the rifle alone. Sako original rings included.

3. I also have a Ruger in 10/22 MAGNUM New in the box....... $850 (Sale Pending)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.