Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

M1 Garand, Sako A1 .222

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by papalondog, Oct 17, 2012.

1. papalondog

papalondog Mid Willamette Valley Active Member

I have got to come up with some cash, so I am offering up some NICE rifles, shotguns, pistols (see correct listing areas).

1. (SALE PENDING ON RIFLE AND AMMO) Springfield M1 Garand in CMP "Correct Grade". I know very little about these, but have been told this is a dandy. The "throat" and "muzzle" gauge 1 & 2, whatever that means and I was told this may not have been fired. The stock has handling marks and looks used to me. I was also told that a few years ago these were selling for $1800 to $2000 in this condition. I will start this one at $1400 and you can tell me why it isn't worth it.............. :)

I also have 2 or 3 cans of Greek 30-06 ammo on enclips and bandoleers for it and other "stuff".........sling, grease............ for additional $$
    Package deal???????????

ATTN: AMMO IS NOT FOR SALE SEPERATLEY UNTIL THE RIFLE SELLS. THANKS. (SALE ON RIFLE AND AMMO PENDING)

m1garandii.jpg

m1garandp.jpg

m1garandiii.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. Sako A1 in Remington .222 caliber. I purchased this gun in unfired condition over 20 years ago. Put the Leupold 3.5 X 10 on it and sighted it in. Had a Pachmeyer decelerator pad put on in and put it in the safe. $1500 with the scope, $1200 for the rifle alone. Sako original rings included.

sako222.jpg
    sako222a.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

3. I also have a Ruger in 10/22 MAGNUM New in the box....... $850 (Sale Pending)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  2. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

PM sent

3. papalondog

papalondog Mid Willamette Valley Active Member

TTT.
    Let's do $1250 on the Garand and $1000 on the Sako. Ruger is sold.

4. jkl

jkl Portland, Or. New Member

PM Sent

5. Ttuck

Ttuck Hillsboro Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Will you take my left kidney for that M1?

6. 22PPC

22PPC Kipling, SK Canada New Member

Very interested in Sako. Still have it? Email sent.