JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1385
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I purchased this Carbine three years ago and was planning to keep it as a nice shooter. It came to me with a new barrel, it wasn't installed correctly, so I took it to Velzey (Tim) at Copeland Gun Works and he set it up for me. I also had him re-park it throughout. The receiver isn't the prettiest and the stock (IBM) had a crack (last picture) and was repaired prior to my owning it. This is reflected in the price.

Comes with 360 rounds of .30 carbine in bandoliers
M4 Bayonet (Norwegian) and scabbard
WW2 Mag Pouch as pictured
5 - 15 round mags (mix of USGI and commercial)
Sling and oiler (sling is aftermarket, not sure about the oiler)

Cash price: $1,385.00 firm (please note: this is not trade value price)

Part trades considered:
I prefer cash and will consider PART trades, but your trade needs to be priced as fairly as my M1 Carbine.
I will consider fair priced ammo as part trade too: 9mm, 7.62x39 and m2 ball ammo (non-corrosive). I don't really need more, but who can say no to more ammo!

FFL transfer - I prefer Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City, but since it is on the buyers dime, I am willing to come to your FFL within reasonable distance.

IMG_0684 (2).JPG IMG_0686 (2).JPG IMG_0688.JPG IMG_0689.JPG IMG_0690.JPG IMG_0691.JPG IMG_0693.JPG IMG_0694.JPG IMG_0695.JPG IMG_0696.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.