JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you need a threaded barrel its a reasonably good deal. I paid close to $200 for my storm lake barrel if I remember right. If you don't need the barrel probably not.

I'd say it's just OK, AIM and CDNN both had used M&P 9's with night sights, no TS for $349 and I picked up my threaded barrel from GB for $160ish if I remember....

Seems like a reasonable deal. A brand new M&P 9 will be $489-499, a Storm Lake threaded barrel is $150-190. It depends on how used the gun is and what specific holster goes along with it. An Uncle Mike's universal holster? No value. A fancy custom leather holster or LE duty holster? Potentially great value.

I already did the deal. Looking in the barrel it had very little residue and seemed to have not been fired much. The feed ramp was completely clean.. It doesn't come with a holster but I have a Incog holster that I am getting and then possibly a OWB Kydek light bearing holster.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top