JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
If you have Cabela's price match and use raise.com discount gift cards you can get it for less than $350. You will have to go in store to get Cabela's price match and they will only match if the store with product in stock is with in a 100 miles. Portland Sportsman's is out of stock. Four other stores show rifles in stock but that will change shortly after the stores open. GLWP

If you have Cabela's price match and use raise.com discount gift cards you can get it for less than $350. You will have to go in store to get Cabela's price match and they will only match if the store with product in stock is with in a 100 miles. Portland Sportsman's is out of stock. Four other stores show rifles in stock but that will change shortly after the stores open. GLWP
price just went back up to $669. I wonder if the $399.99 price was an error.

I don't think we've seen the floor yet. S&W's parent company is trading down 30%+ from their high back in September, and sales are down: Gun sales decline further under Trump

As tempting as these prices are, I think $400 factory built ARs might become the norm, not the exception.
I think they have been way overpriced from the beginning. Used prices are in the tank too. Parts are cheap. If it looks like the 2020 elections are going to put our gun rights at further risk we might see a bump but I am glad I don't own any stock in the gun companies. They generally don't seem to be doing very well.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top