M&P Sport II $400 at Sportsman's

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by arakboss, Dec 5, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arakboss

arakboss
    Portland, Oregon
    Well-Known Member 2018 Volunteer

If you have Cabela's price match and use raise.com discount gift cards you can get it for less than $350. You will have to go in store to get Cabela's price match and they will only match if the store with product in stock is with in a 100 miles. Portland Sportsman's is out of stock. Four other stores show rifles in stock but that will change shortly after the stores open. GLWP

ATCclears likes this.
  2. arakboss

arakboss
    Portland, Oregon

price just went back up to $669. I wonder if the $399.99 price was an error.

3. Maybam

Maybam
    Washougal, WA

No they sold through them all so the online price went back up. In store is still $400 if you can find one.

4. oneharmonic

oneharmonic
    Portland, OR

I don't think we've seen the floor yet. S&W's parent company is trading down 30%+ from their high back in September, and sales are down: Gun sales decline further under Trump

As tempting as these prices are, I think $400 factory built ARs might become the norm, not the exception.

arakboss likes this.
  5. arakboss

arakboss
    Portland, Oregon

I think they have been way overpriced from the beginning. Used prices are in the tank too. Parts are cheap. If it looks like the 2020 elections are going to put our gun rights at further risk we might see a bump but I am glad I don't own any stock in the gun companies. They generally don't seem to be doing very well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.