JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Brand new sheild in 45 no thumb safety. Has +2 Hyve magazine ext in grey. Iwb holster and 50 rounds. I perfer full size or glock 23 or 19 size handguns. I would take 400 or best offer, would like to trade for glock a full size M&P 20170609_104053.jpg 20170527_120505.jpg

Hella of a new member we have here..... You think no one else knows this about one of the largest sold compact pistols in the last 5 years from S&W. Good Luck here buddy.

IMG_1290.PNG

you really need to keep these kind of posts to private conversation. Total dick move to bomb his
sale thread. Being a regular you should know what a douche move this is @KeepnitReel

your right. Next time I'll keep my mouth shut. I've never spoke out on members sales posting, but the bump ads with 2500 views and not a single reply is getting old. People think the sales of the guns at above or close to retail works, like saving sells taxes is worth not buying a new warranty firearm. Never again. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.