JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
State
Oregon
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Too bad you're so far away. I have 2 Shield EZ .380's without thumb safety just collecting dust.....

Too bad you're so far away. I have 2 Shield EZ .380's without thumb safety just collecting dust.....
Just recently moved. There never seems to be anything used for sale in this area so I ended up buying this new. I knew I should have bought one of the 380s when Smith was offering that rebate last year. :(

Can the thumb safety be removed? I know with the regular M&P's they can, Smith and Wesson will send you some plastic pieces that fills in the gap after you remove them. Although I'm not sure if that includes the EZ models. I'd call them

Can the thumb safety be removed? I know with the regular M&P's they can, Smith and Wesson will send you some plastic pieces that fills in the gap after you remove them. Although I'm not sure if that includes the EZ models. I'd call them
Sorry, I didn't see this until now. I have no idea if the thumb safety can be removed but it might be worth a call. Like I said, I have other 9mm pistols and would like to trade this for a 380. Thank you for the idea though.

Smith and Wesson have confirmed that the thumb safety for the EZs CANNOT be removed. It's unfortunate but at least their response was quick.
Thanks for the idea though.

Smith and Wesson have confirmed that the thumb safety for the EZs CANNOT be removed. It's unfortunate but at least their response was quick.
Thanks for the idea though.
No problem at all. That's too bad though, I thought it could be done. I ordered my wife a Performance Center EZ 9mm with the thumb safety, but got lucky cause she likes it

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.