JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$320
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
**been sold**

Has about 300 rounds through it. Shoots great, but just doesn't fit my hands right. I feel I'm just going to be stuck to single stack things in life.

Come with two 15 round and two spacer sleeves to fit 17 round magazines.

I'm located in Vancouver WA, but would be willing to travel into Portland to a FFL within reason. If in Washington, we'll deal with post 1639 BS together. :mad:

IMG_4054.jpg IMG_4055.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Have you tried it with different inserts?

I have. I honestly went to the range one day with 200 rounds and a mission to figure out why i can't get this thing to work well with me. I went through all the different blackstraps, full sized and compact magazines, and I just can't figure out why it seems like a hand full for me. Which really pisses me off, because I really wanted to love this gun!!

Ironically I had the same "issues" with a Sig P320, I just don't get it. Felt like such a hand full. Where a G19, totally easy to shoot. I laughed with a buddy that it's like breaking up with a girlfriend when you say "it's not you, it's me". Because I feel it can't be the gun, it's just my lame self! lol

Last Edited:
Ironically I had the same "issues" with a Sig P320, I just don't get it. Felt like such a hand full. Where a G19, totally easy to shoot. I laughed with a buddy that it's like breaking up with a girlfriend when you say "it's not you, it's me". Because I feel it can't be the gun, it's just my lame bubblegum! lol
:D

Ironically I had the same "issues" with a Sig P320, I just don't get it. Felt like such a hand full. Where a G19, totally easy to shoot. I laughed with a buddy that it's like breaking up with a girlfriend when you say "it's not you, it's me". Because I feel it can't be the gun, it's just my lame self! lol

People are definitely different. I hate glocks because it feels like I'm holding a 2x4 in my hand. Love my 2.0 and I have 3 different p320s and love them. Have one as my EDC. Have you tried a p365? If you are looking for a carry that is.

People are definitely different. I hate glocks because it feels like I'm holding a 2x4 in my hand. Love my 2.0 and I have 3 different p320s and love them. Have one as my EDC. Have you tried a p365? If you are looking for a carry that is.

I have held one in the store, but never shot one. I would like to shoot one because it sure felt good in the hand. As for the glocks, they do feel like a 2x4, but I feel thats why I seem to like them as odd as that may sound. When presenting multiple guns for sights, the glocks are dead on where I finish, where as with the 2.0 and the Sigs I'm always hunting for sights.

So yes, feels like a 2x4, wonky trigger, plastic sights, lines of a shipping container, yet I shoot them better than anything else. lol I've comes to terms with my shortcomings. :)

I have held one in the store, but never shot one. I would like to shoot one because it sure felt good in the hand. As for the glocks, they do feel like a 2x4, but I feel thats why I seem to like them as odd as that may sound. When presenting multiple guns for sights, the glocks are dead on where I finish, where as with the 2.0 and the Sigs I'm always hunting for sights.

So yes, feels like a 2x4, wonky trigger, plastic sights, lines of a shipping container, yet I shoot them better than anything else. lol I've comes to terms with my shortcomings. :)

Maybe you just have shot the wrong p320s? Haha. Although, try a beretta APX. In my opinion it is the most comfortable pistol in that price range. I have a p365, apx, several 320s, 509, etc. If you ever want a shooting day (I hate ranges) on a sunday or monday to try them out, let me know

Maybe you just have shot the wrong p320s? Haha. Although, try a beretta APX. In my opinion it is the most comfortable pistol in that price range. I have a p365, apx, several 320s, 509, etc. If you ever want a shooting day (I hate ranges) on a sunday or monday to try them out, let me know

Could have been. It was a carry, so a full sized frame with compact slide. I even got the smaller grip to be able to get a better grip on it. I've held the APX, I give it a meh.

I do like to head out to Jones Creek every once in a while. I've started making steel targets, that gong is so more rewarding than any paper target.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.