JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
I have a bunch of demilled M-1 Garand receivers. I was going to build them back up for a retirement job. But, my health has gone bad and I didn't even get to start. I have about ever manufacturers hardware.
I will sell both haves for $60 and will make deals , if, you want a bunch. These receivers have been demilled to mil spec. All look the same.
Thanks for looking
Skidder

Last Edited:
I have a bunch of demilled M-1 Garand receivers. I was going to build them back up for a retirement job. But, my health has gone bad and I didn't even get to start. I have about ever manufacturers hardware.
I will sell both haves for $60 and will make deals , if, you want a bunch.
Thanks for looking
Skidder

Mostly I have Springfield Armory's, H & Rs and some International Harvesters. I get $60 a pair and if you want a bunch I will deal.
Let me know what you want.
Thanks for looking
Larry !

DSCF2951.JPG DSCF2949.JPG DSCF2950.JPG DSCF2948.JPG

I will sell both haves for $60 and will make deals , if, you want a bunch. These receivers have been demilled to mil spec. All look the same.
Thanks for looking
Skidder
Hello, I would like to buy one complete set of demilled receivers if you still have them. Thanks, Wiliam

I do have them. I am fighting a real bad case of flu, right this moment. But, when I get a little better I can send one.
Thanks
Larry

I do take paypal. ([email protected]) . Please send an address where you want these sent.
I have "International Harvester" , " H and R " and " Springrfield Armory" . Let me know which brand you want.
I will get that out tomorrow, if, I feel good enough.
Thanks
Larry

I do take paypal. ([email protected]) . Please send an address where you want these sent.
I have "International Harvester" , " H and R " and " Springrfield Armory" . Let me know which brand you want.
I will get that out tomorrow, if, I feel good enough.
Thanks
Larry
Hey Larry, Springfield, or either will work, my address is **deleted by moderator**, so I will send to you via pay pal on Friday morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.