JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Package is on its way.

Tracking #:
9505 5148 7757 8087 0945 06.
Take care
Larry
Hey Larry, thanks, I may also be interested in a second set, in the near future, If you still have them. I will let you know, I just started my landscape and mowing, so I will have xtra cash coming in. Thanks, I will send out payment first thing Friday morning, Thanks, William

How are we doing on this one ? Did you receive the receiver ? And did you do the PayPal payment ?
Thanks
Larry

I am pretty new to the paypal stuff. How do I find that in my statement ?
Thanks
Larry
Hi Larrry, log into your paypal, you should see amount available in your paypal, of $68.00 + listed, go to your account or received payment, or statements. through there you can transfer into your bank account, in the send money, or transfer money setting if you have it set up. let me know if this helps. William

Nope, I typed in your email address, so it should have went to you, did you receive it?
when you set it up in paypal, did you include the parentheses with your email? when you log into paypal there should be an amount of $60 in large bold dollar amount, in view of your paypal balance unless you have additional funds in there already. should be in green, or blue, let me know

I didn't set up with parentheses for PayPal. Could you possibly call PayPal and see if there is an fix ?
Thanks
Larry

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.