JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone!

I like to hike in the woods and do some small game hunting with my air rifle. Its hard for me to be gone for days at a time hunting since I have wife and kids so, I trek local woods but will drive a couple hours for a good hunt day if someone wants to hook up and take down some critters.

If anyone likes to hunt and wants to join me or if you know a spot and wouldn't mind a partner let me know. I ususally carry a small camelpack with ammo, knife, first aid / emergency stuff, food, water, squirrel & crow call.. so I don't mind hiking in a bit. If we go deep woods I usually carry my pistol (real gun) with just cause I've run into a black bear before in Issaquah of all places so be ok with that. I also "camo up" which I found to get me the most kills...especially when rabbit hunting.:cool:

Anyhow I'm free most days as I work from home and make my own hours (software geek) and most weekends I can get away for a bit.

Happy hunting and be safe, be smart and always be prepared.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top