JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD
This is a used Left Hand Lyman Great Plains 50 cal. Percussion Rifle. I've had this rifle for a few years. I am the original owner, and the rifle was not a kit, and has had approximately 50-75 total rounds fired through it. In my opinion, it is in near new condition. I moved and just don't shoot it anymore. You are buying the rifle. The accessories are being thrown in.

There are lots of accessories included, as shown in the photo: new leather rifle sling, a 45 cal . percussion pistol project (that I never finished), 2 ramrods, 1 case, 1 heavy leather case, lead balls, Lee R.E.A.L. bullets, and a Lee R.E.A.L. mold.

It is a replica of the gun carried by western pioneers and fur trappers. This classic muzzle-loader offers high-quality features including a 32" barrel with 1 in 60" twist, double set triggers, Hawken-style lock, adjustable rear sight and wooden ramrod with entry thimble and nose cap. Blue finish.Some additional features: Ignites uses number 11 percussion cap, 9-1/4 Pounds, Overall Length 49 Inches, Stock Finish is European Walnut.

Everything is included for $390.

r1.JPG r7.JPG r2.JPG r3.JPG r5.JPG r4.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.