JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
LWRC
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
portland
State
Oregon
hello- have my LWRC M6a3 up for trade, the was the mid length, short stroke variant with the adjustable gas block for shooting suppressed/dirty.
There's a few scrapes and marks here and there on the receiver, but nothing to cry over, small marks on the rail from using Larue QDs.
Rear sight is an LWRC branded Troy flip up, the push-button front flip sight is part of the gas block. Comes with 2 Magpul window mags - the magpul MAID grip bits and pieces, a hard plastic case and, I think I have it, manual.
The trigger is a sharp 3lb single stage, if I can find the original 2 stage mil-spec, I'll toss it in, but it was unimpressive.
I'm the original owner and would guess that it's had between 800 and 1000 rounds max through it.

Looking for interesting trades- not other AR's, no shotguns, and I have all the poly pistols I need... but bolt guns in 308, Bergara/Tikka/ things in chassis might blow my skirt up. 8" -11" braced pistols too...
I can add ( or accept ) cash for the right deal...ask questions, critique my pics, make offers....

pics.... IMG_9306.jpg
IMG_9308.jpg IMG_9305.jpg IMG_9310.jpg IMG_9312.jpg
IMG_9314.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.