JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Your Welcome from a Packers fan:rolleyes: I still can not believe the ball hit the guy in the head.......really all he had to do was catch it and the game was over......

I couldn't watch or listen to it today, but when I checked in late in the 4th, the Hawks were still down - I have to admit, I thought it was going to be over like it was for the Ducks on Monday. Imagine my surprise when I got to check in and find they won! Damn! I wish I could have seen that game. Go Hawks!

I couldn't watch or listen to it today, but when I checked in late in the 4th, the Hawks were still down - I have to admit, I thought it was going to be over like it was for the Ducks on Monday. Imagine my surprise when I got to check in and find they won! Damn! I wish I could have seen that game. Go Hawks!

My husband left in the third quarter....he let me kick his arse when I got home...HAHAH!:p:p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top