Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Luvin' me some Hawks!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Monica Cowles, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Monica Cowles

Monica Cowles Grays Harbor, Washington Member, NRA (Life) USCCA, ACLDN, SAF (Life) Staff Member Silver Supporter

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!:s0132:

ak56, etrain16, HikerKat and 3 others like this.
  2. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

Your Welcome from a Packers fan:rolleyes: I still can not believe the ball hit the guy in the head.......really all he had to do was catch it and the game was over......

Caveman Jim and Monica Cowles like this.
  3. Monica Cowles

Monica Cowles Grays Harbor, Washington Member, NRA (Life) USCCA, ACLDN, SAF (Life) Staff Member Silver Supporter

Well, the Hawks were not too impressive in the first half, either....but it was a pretty loud 4th/'5th' quarter! :D

4. 2beaucoup

2beaucoup Kent, WA Member

IN-Credible!!!!!! GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HikerKat and Monica Cowles like this.
  5. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I couldn't watch or listen to it today, but when I checked in late in the 4th, the Hawks were still down - I have to admit, I thought it was going to be over like it was for the Ducks on Monday. Imagine my surprise when I got to check in and find they won! Damn! I wish I could have seen that game. Go Hawks!

2beaucoup and Monica Cowles like this.
  6. Monica Cowles

My husband left in the third quarter....he let me kick his arse when I got home...HAHAH!:p:p

2beaucoup and etrain16 like this.
  7. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

PNW Cardiologists have to be working overtime after that one. I did a couple of Fred Sanford's myself during the game...