JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I remember going to the Portland gun show years ago and seeing the table of this group and thinking this will be an awesome way to connect , grow and involve many in the firearm community . Years later and that is what has happened . The community should be proud and excited for that . I am thankful to be apart of this .

Thank you . Years ago in August we drove from Northern Idaho through Montana and went in Darby . We got caught in a 25 mph speed trap , paid $50 cash , wasn't coming back to dispute .... Drove over the Idaho Bitterroot Trail (thought it was a smooth shortcut road ,bumpy dusty 113 miles ) and came in Grangeville Idaho 10:30 pm all in 1 day . Beautiful states with many mountains . Need to visit again with more time . :)

Thank you . Years ago in August we drove from Northern Idaho through Montana and went in Darby . We got caught in a 25 mph speed trap , paid $50 cash , wasn't coming back to dispute .... Drove over the Idaho Bitterroot Trail (thought it was a smooth shortcut road ,bumpy dusty 113 miles ) and came in Grangeville Idaho 10:30 pm all in 1 day . Beautiful states with many mountains . Need to visit again with more time . :)
Haha, there is a good chance my dad probably pulled you over. He retired after losing his run for Sheriff. Yes, it is beautiful here. I made the permanent move here just over 3 years ago from western WA.

The constable was very polite and knew we were from Oregon . I asked why the sign was hidden next to a building and only seen at the last minute ( 35 to 25 ) & he said I hear that quite often . Good times .:)

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Will do . Thank you .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top