JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Thinning out a few to pay for another project so no trades

Mauser Luger 9MM Parabellum . 1940 production 42 Code ( mauser ) . Best bore Ive ever seen on a luger. 95% bluing thats being harsh. A little browning on the backstrap . Other than that it could pass for 2-3 years old. All numbers except mag matching. Comes with after market and original mag and cloth afrika korps style holster. Excellent wood with usual divet where it sat in aholster a long time. Aftermarket grips included as well but they don't match the fit of the originals. This gun is a excellent shooter and well maintained. Not one of those namby pamby WW1 or commercial guns. Genuine Nazi issue waffenamt marked $1800. This is a prime example of a Mauser produced WW2 Nazi Luger.

A whole bunch of AR stuff to follow soon.

kBYakw.jpg

Last Edited:
Hey your inbox is full. I would really like to buy your Remington, full price. Only problem is you live way over there and I live way over here. Any chance you'd be willing to meet halfway, like, say Packwood or Randle (if we can find a place to do the xfer)?

Do you know if the grips on the USFA were factory installed and if not, who installed and fit them? Also, who did the action work on the gun?

Thank you,

Robb

Thank you sir, that is one beautiful gun. Jim did wonderful work on single actions and grips before he passed away. I understand his family is carrying on with the business.

Good deal on that one for who ever grabbed it. Saved me from robbing Peter to pay Paul for another USFA.

You even get a genuine German made rag to wrap it with :). Seriously. Convo for pictures if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
During the sales process here I discovered that the take down lever was stamped 59 on the back side instead of 60 so I tracked down a 60 marked lever and installed it. It is now 100% numbers matching and verified as such ...except for the mag that is.

And if anyone needs a 59 lever I'm your man :). I still think it came from Mauser that way.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.