JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Luger 1938, 9mm, outstanding original condition. WW2 bring back. Asking $2200
Stevens 22 single shot target pistol, break action model 36, nickel plated in equally excellent condition. Asking $950

Posting for a friend.
Will put interested parties in communication with owner. Pics by request.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm terribly sorry but owner would not allow me to post pics due to privacy concerns, however he will send them on request. I have his email. I have seen pics of these guns and they are stellar specimens.

I'm terribly sorry but owner would not allow me to post pics due to privacy concerns, however he will send them on request. I have his email. I have seen pics of these guns and they are stellar specimens.

I don't really follow, but I know what it's like trying to sell something for others. You don't have to post the serial number, but you'll surely have an easier time with even basic pictures of the firearms for sale. No skin in it for me, just offering advice you didn't ask for :D

GLWS :s0005:

Luger 1938, 9mm, outstanding original condition. WW2 bring back. Asking $2200
Stevens 22 single shot target pistol, break action model 36, nickel plated in equally excellent condition. Asking $950

Posting for a friend.
Will put interested parties in communication with owner. Pics by request.
Pictures please
Neil

I'm sorry but the seller has decided to go with FFL consignment, possibly with Velzey; will advise next month. Closing ad down.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.