JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lowest price I've seen was .13 per round Blazer Brass.
Waay too many hoops to jump through for me when I can stagger into Bimart for those $9.00 boxes of BB....

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/bl...rfire-pistol-ammunition#repChildCatid=5737007

As I said in another thread, here's THE way to get the Black Box ammo right now. Ended up cheaper than Brownells, which is out of stock anyway.

Active Junky

Join active junky to get another 8% off the price of the Federal Black Box through Academy. Click and register (I researched it, active junkie is legit, used by folks a lot on another forum I frequent). Once you're registered, navigate to the Academy site through active junky. First purchase you automatically get $10.

Right now Academy has 9mm Black Box for $85 per 500, with free shipping.
I ordered 1000 rounds and it came out to $183 to my door after taxes.
Active Junky rebate says I'm getting $13.59
Blazer/ Federal Rebates $20 x2

So after all the hoopla, I've got $130 in 1000 rounds of Blazer Brass 9mm. Pretty hard to beat if you ask me :D

With my amazon rewards card, I guess I get another 1% back too. I don't believe we will see quality factory ammo get any lower than that.

Has anybody had any issues with the rebate website? After trying repeatedly I cant get it to load properly. And just when it seems to work properly it freezes when I hit submit.

Has anybody had any issues with the rebate website? After trying repeatedly I cant get it to load properly. And just when it seems to work properly it freezes when I hit submit.

I've tried the rebate process via the internet before.

Let's just say that I use the snail mail process nowadays. Perhaps later (with another offer), I'll be brave enough to try the internet process again.

Mail in form: Outdoor Brands Promotion Center

Aloha, Mark

I was able to submit my rebate online after about 4 tries with some time in between. I'm sure it was extra busy today and will likely be better tomorrow.

Good luck!

It may be tempting to take one of those $96 Rossi 22s home with the ammo.

So I picked one of these up for poops and giggles while at Bimart for the 22. I can't speak for its accuracy or reliability yet, but I can say it definitely feels like a $96 firearm.

Bimart was out locally so I went into the place of which we don't speak (D%*k's) and had them price match, had the Bimart ad in hand. They had plenty 22lr left at their price of $89.99, so I got what I wanted at $49.97:D

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top